The Realm of DrogYol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rp group that passes over muti-games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pantheon of DrogYol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrogYol
Admin
DrogYol

The Pantheon of DrogYol Empty
PostSubject: The Pantheon of DrogYol   The Pantheon of DrogYol Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 3:13 am

The Pantheon of DrogYol Snap_xIayMLqxap499223340
The Pantheon of Drogyol is where the Demonic Scholars Study the items and bodies found on missions.
Currently [ 3 ]  Demonic Scholars are at work in the Pantheon.

Hell Items
Demonic Steel  
Obsidian Metal
Volcanic Glass

Gate 1 Items
-Wisea Steel
-Wisea Weapons : Sword
-Wisea armour : Heavy
-Wisea Bodies [ 50 ]
-Gem of Detection
-Nuzajit x2
- LOOT

Gate 2 Items
-dead beasts flesh
-Saku's found body
- Ghostly [ Nova ] bodies x 8
- Otreibia Rune Sword
- Damages Arrows
- LOOT
- 1 furry fish

Gate 3 Items

Last edited by DrogYol on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://realmofdrogyol.rpg-board.net
DrogYol
Admin
DrogYol

PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon of DrogYol   The Pantheon of DrogYol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 4:01 pm

DrogYol waves his hands over to a demon minion " Send one of the Demonic Scholars to the meeting room at once " The soulless beings nods " As you wish my lord ". A few moments pass as once of the Demonic Scholars enters the meeting room the grate table before him as the Demon Master himself sits before him and the Thane of War " You summoned me master" the Demonic Scholars stands tall as he awaits his orders. " Yes i want you to look into the Wisea Steel we have in stock see if you can not find some other uses for it. He nods " i obey " and leaves to the Pantheon to start his work.

A few moments pass before he returns to the Meeting room " Master we have found a use or the steel " DrogYol looks at him with his large red eyes before glancing over to Elena then back to the Scholar before them " well do tell us " " The Wisea Steel has a effect on Shape sifters sir. We are not quite sure how or why but it does deal extra damage to them. [ Shape-sifter Damage Found added to the Metal] DrogYol nods " very good well that may be of use to us Later on ]
Back to top Go down
DrogYol
Admin
DrogYol

PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon of DrogYol   The Pantheon of DrogYol Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 4:26 pm

While in a metting a demonic scholer pays a vist to report findings after witch
DrogYol "Elena do you have anything you wish them to look into?"
elena " hmm yes ,they should look into the bodies we brought from the last expedition.Those strange ghostly creatures where hard
and also could transform and copy the physical strenght of the one they copied also the reflexes of the original.
I was really surprised when it turned into me
"hmm yes" DrogYol looks at the Scholar
"look into the bodies brought back from the 2nd Gate we may gain a bit from these ghost like beings"

The scholer returns with news " We have made alot of finds, For starters these beasts are not ghosts, there skin is very thin allowing
you to see though them. How ever they can change form into anything they are close too , from what we have know so far. We have come to
call them " Nova " DrogYol and we found a few things

Ingredient: [ Nova Skin ] Ghost form , shadow step , Shape-shift.

METAL: [ Nova Hoof ] Spirit Weapon - 5 to damage this weapon can change form to the will of its user [ 2 Mp to use ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pantheon of DrogYol   The Pantheon of DrogYol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pantheon of DrogYol
Page 1 of 1