The Realm of DrogYol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rp group that passes over muti-games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP HELP with POSTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrogYol
Admin
DrogYol

RP HELP with POSTS  Empty
PostSubject: RP HELP with POSTS    RP HELP with POSTS  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 pm

The RP for Hell is a little different to what people are use to. The objective is to set limits and give plays room to grow But also not to suffocate creativity. The the Rp in Hell can be broken down into a few parts.

1. The Set up
2. Your response
3. The conclusion and next set up  

1. THE SET UP ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

The set up is a post done by the Host ( DM ) it will tell you what is around you, who is before you and all that.
This post will have information you need to remember Or act on. Its important to pick things from this set up that you want to target in your response.  

2. YOUR RESPONSE ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

This is where people can get tripped up so i will brake it down into some step to follow. The important part is that you CAN NOT have any conclusion, You will not know the success of your attacks or actions until the conclusion post is made.

1. You need to first work out your target. be that a foe , building or something else  
2. The action you with to take or the choice you with to make.
3. How you plan to take action if required.

EXAMPLE:1
DM : There is a large monster before you, his eyes are sharp as he looks you over and growls

You : Looks at the monsters eyes and thinks " if i could blind him this fight will be easier " I grab my sword and attempt to throw it at the monsters eyes.

In this example  the target is the monster eye the action was to try to remove the eye and the how was with a throwing action.

EXAMPLE:2
DM : There is a road that brakes into 2 paths one going east and the other west.

You : " hmmm well anyway really works " i turn east and take that path.

In this example there is no fight , But the target was the road and a choice was made.

3. THE CONCLUSION ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

This is where the DM lets you know what happens from your actions and set sup the next. and the Rp continues around in this way.

Its important to remember it does not matter how much detail you add or how big your post is Just Follow the sets for your response . Pick a target , pick a action  and if you can how you plan on doing the action.

TIP: RP is easier if you talk in 3rd Person, it allows you to get to the point faster. However this is not a rule just can be helpful. One is not really fast But its a lot easier to explain actions and to come up with things in 3rd person

Example : I was looking into his eyes watching his moment getting ready to attack.
He grabbed his weapon keeping eye contact and got ready for the attack.
Back to top Go down
https://realmofdrogyol.rpg-board.net

RP HELP with POSTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of DrogYol :: IMVU :: HELP-
Jump to: